A rare opportunity to join a vibrant and enthusiastic team who are the leaders in adventure off-road cycling products.
iSi manufactures Extreme Duty off-road bicycle carrier systems for 4WDs, passenger vehicles, caravans and camper trailers, sells directly to the public and the product is exported all over the world (see: https://www.isi-carriers.com/customers/isi-bicycle-carrier-customers.html).
We have an opening for a full time Sales Support Associate to work with, and learn from the industry leading sales team at iSi. Working closely with our Sales Manager, Sales Engineer and General Manager, you will be an integral part of an enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals who live and breathe adventure travel and cycling.
- Liaising directly with the public
- Configuring the ideal solutions from modular components
- Generating tax invoices
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Demonstrating the operation of equipment
- Over the counter sales
- Processing purchases
The role involves working under the guidance of the iSi Sales team professionals and liaising closely with customers to accurately determine their individual requirements, answer their questions and configure the ideal modular solutions. Important goals are to ensure a pleasant purchasing experience and maximum client satisfaction during their travels with bicycles on board. This is a terrific opportunity for the right person to grow within the organisation and to shine in the adventure travel industry.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Building a rapport with potential clients
- Responding to each enquiry within 24 hours
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Interfacing effectively with other iSi staff
- Attending shows including set-up and pull-down
- Ensuring accuracy of data entry
- Please note, this role does not involve cold calling. You are following up with potential clients who have enquired through our website or by telephone.
To be considered for employment you must demonstrate the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - This is mandatory and canditates may be asked to perform a written test
- High attention to detail
- Experience with the 4WD, caravan and camper trailer market
- High Year 12 English score
- Experience in outdoor adventure and travel
- Experience in customer service
- Strong computer skills/ ability and familiar with MS business products
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Well organised
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for cycling is a bonus
- Located in Mitcham
- Full time position- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Smart casual attire (corporate clothing supplied)
- Driven, enthusiastic, positive team environment
- Starting Annual Salary $65k + Super
How to apply:
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- A one page cover letter addressing the above criteria and explain what benefits you believe you would bring to our team.
- A comprehensive CV
- At least one referee
iSi reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement. We are seeking candidates available for an immediate start.