A rare opportunity to join a vibrant and enthusiastic team who is passionate about adventure travel and cycling. iSi manufactures bicycle carrier systems for 4WDs, passenger vehicles, caravans and camper trailers, sells directly to the public and the product is exported all over the world (see: https://www.isi-carriers.com/customers/isi-bicycle-carrier-customers.html).
We have an opening for a full time Sales Associate who’s duties include:
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Configuring solutions from modular components
- Generating tax invoices
- Liaising directly with the public
- Demonstrating the operation of equipment
- Over the counter sales
- Processing purchases
The role involves working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions and recommend the absolute best solutions possible. Important goals are to ensure maximum client satisfaction and enjoyment during their travels with bicycles on board.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Building a rapport with potential clients
- Responding to each enquiry within 24 hours
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Interfacing effectively with other iSi staff
- Attending shows including with set-up and pull-down
- Ensuring accuracy of data entry
- Please note, this role does not involve cold calling. You are following up with potential clients that have enquired through our website or telephone.
To be considered for employment you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in outdoor adventure and travel
- Experience with the 4WD, caravan and camper trailer market
- Experience in customer service
- Strong computer skills/ ability and familiar with MS business products
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Well organised
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for cycling is a bonus
- Located in Mitcham
- Full time position- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
- Smart casual attire (corporate shirts supplied)
- Driven, enthusiastic, positive team environment
- Annual Salary $60k $100k + Super
How to apply:
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- A one page cover letter addressing the above criteria and explain what benefits you believe you would bring to our team.
- A comprehensive CV
- At least one referee
iSi reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement. We are seeking candidates available for an immediate start.